Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Attached is the picture of the similar top which I am looking for.

I need one in white and one in black.
Cotton material, Basic Top with short puffy sleeve.

I remember someone was doing pre-order for Forever21, selling similar stuff but I think this lady had canceled off her blog. Anyone who has this please leave a comment over here.

Thanks a bunch!!!

lovessss

6 comments:

divas-fashionista said...

HELLO!!

Greetings from Divas Fashionista.
We are doing are next batch of pre-order.
If you would love to drop by at www.divas-fashionista.blogspot.com, we could probably get you what you want :)

Thank you.

Divas Fashionista

shopaholic craze said...

hey. i do have something similar. you can head on down to www.fashion-splash.webs.com and check it out =) look under tops/blouses

xx
fashion splash

The Mrs Blogs said...

Hi, I have something familiar which I bought from http://www.clothescottage.blogspot.com/ - Flutter Butterfly. Email me at teh.tarik.addict@gmail.com if you're interested. Cheers!

Wear N' Tear said...

i have something similar with this top..available in black and white
check it out here

http://wearntear.blogspot.com

FancySista said...

Gal we offer similar top too

visit us at http://fancysista.blogspot.com/

adeline said...

Hey there :) I've got something really similar (puffy sleeves and cotton basic top) in white. However, its very sheer, more suitable for wearing inside a dress etc :) Am selling it at RM15. Mail me if you're interested :)

lohadeline@gmail.com