Tuesday, November 4, 2008

C - Maxi Dress


Hey. I'm looking for that exact piece, in that colour. (The back is criss cross)

The photos were taken off http://attireattic.blogspot.com/ but its sold out there. They've brought in similar pieces but I want this exact one.

I've been searching high and low for it, so I appreciate your help. (:

Thank You.

4 comments:

mydressspace said...

We dont have the exact piece but its some what similiar. You can check it out :

http://mydressspace.blogspot.com/2008/10/poppy-garden.html

Kimberly M. said...

I have the exact same dress that I bought from urbancloset that I am selling because it is too long for me. Selling it at RM55. You can contact me at osem_peach@hotmail.com

S H E L W I N said...

girl,i have the same design dress wif different color too
u may hav a look at here
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=135&t=848472&st=0#entry21488540
selling it at rm60 including postage.contact me at shelwin_teo@hotmail.com

The Pretty Junks said...

hey dear i have a similar piece but not the same colour. it is absolutely gorgeous and brand new, i've never worn it as it is too long for me. email me for details at ms_lecter85@yahoo.co.uk