Sunday, November 2, 2008

C - Shorts

Hey. I'm looking for denim shorts, either plain dark blue or plain light blue. (no faded streaks or patterns). I'm also looking for plain white shorts, or white shorts with black vertical lines. (for the white shorts, material must be thick enough.) Sorry no photos to depict the items. (: (:
Oh, and it has to be size S. Preferably below Rm35?
Thank you for your help.

8 comments:

AdoraBabble said...

Hi there.
I have a second hand white shorts from Oopsie Daisie, Bangsar. It is not pure white tho.
Color true to the pic.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_KLAexQbr43E/SICWwJKz-8I/AAAAAAAAAH4/pF7evaxNQU8/s1600-h/IMG_3722.jpg

Do email me or visit bunnyhideout.blogspot.com
:)

ASE said...

Hi there..

I have a Denim skirt from FOS which might suit you.. pls check out my blog ya :)

http://shopaholicepitomist.blogspot.com/

wei wen said...

Hey, I just bought this pair of plain simple white shorts (no patterns) from se.xx.y. It is in Size S and the material is thick and good quality. Unfortunately it is too small for me. So I am selling it for RM22. It is totally brand new and never worn before, just bought 2 days ago.

You can view it under Bianca Shorts in http://the-se-xx-y-line.blogspot.com/

E-mail me at weiwen89@gmail.com if you're interested ya. Thanks! =)

FRENCH KISS ♥ said...

We have a pair of plain white shorts here! :)
http://francais-kiss.blogspot.com/2008/08/basic.html

wears said...

hey dear.we have denim shorts ;)

http://wearsandwhatnots.blogspot.com/2008/10/denim-shorties.html

se.xx.y said...

hey there. we have white shorts :)

-BIANCA SHORTS in size s (only one piece left in
WHITE) only at RM25!! :)


www.the-se-xx-y-line.blogspot.com

2ndhandclothes said...

hey, i have a black shorts which i have never worn because it was too small for me.

http://bargainbargain.blogspot.com/2008/11/rm16-corner.html

VEGO said...

hi...im selling shorts n they come in white too :) brand new within ur budget rm 32 only!!

http://vegofashion.blogspot.com/2008/11/summer-shorts.html

chcek it out ya...good quality :)