Heya! I'm also looking for a highwaisted denim skirt. I wear a Zara size 2, and a Pull & Bear size 24. I don't mind preloved as long as it is in good condition. Mail me! :)
Here at the trade corner, customers would get to pop in their requests and e-shop owners who carry the item(s) can contact the customer about this! This is like, so gonna save time opening all those tabs and searching and then forgetting where and what we wanted, no?
8 comments:
We have a white pussy bow here! :)
http://francais-kiss.blogspot.com/2008/11/philosophy.html
Heya!
I'm also looking for a highwaisted denim skirt.
I wear a Zara size 2, and a Pull & Bear size 24.
I don't mind preloved as long as it is in good condition.
Mail me! :)
hey babe!
we've pussy bow tops but they arent in white though
but maybe ull like to have a look
happy browsing!
hye there..
we do have pussy bowie shirt.. 2 colors left.. u can have a look at http://superrolling.blogspot.com
Thanks.xoxo
hey babe. i think u should order from forever21 cuz they have demin high waisted skirt and its less tha rm100. =) check this site out!
http://www.angel2eternity.blogspot.com/
Hie there,
We just brought in a high waisted denim skirt for only Rm50.
We have in size S/M/L
Click the link below to go directly to the post :)
http://sassychic32.blogspot.com/2008/11/high-waisted-denim-skirt.html
Hey gorgeous,
Maybe you could just drop by at: http://candeelicious.blogspot.com
We are selling "classic high waist" for only RM49!
So, do check it out ya! Thanks.
Hope you'll get what you're looking for!
Post a Comment