Thursday, November 13, 2008

Michelle - Dresses

Hi! :)

I got this photo from Double Woot! I'm looking for this dress with the buttons and the eyelets in the middle that was sold recently in double woot and one other blog shop i can't recall but when i first discovered them, they were already sold out :( I'm looking for it in black. Anyone out there selling this? :) I hope there are still some shops that do!



Also, I've had by eye on this tube frock dress from Warehouse, it was in their Summer/Autumn '07 line, and I didn't buy it then because it's way over my budget. Anyone have something similar for sale? Or perhaps a pre-loved version of the actual dress? :)

Thanks! :D

2 comments:

fashionblaze said...

Well my item is not a dress but is a tube top with similar design. Take a look at it and hope you are interested. Good luck dear.

http://fashionblaze.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

hey, you can take this down dear! :)