Monday, November 10, 2008

Sneakers Wedges



Hi! I remember seeing the sneaker wedges in a blogshop but forgot which one it was. Please please please tell me if you have it or if you know where I can find it again because I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. Thanks! Its similar to the one in the photo.Thanks so much!! I'm a size 5 btw. or a size 4. :)

4 comments:

ohcrocodile said...

sneaker wedges? saw them here!
http://inlurvewith.blogspot.com/
but sorry to say theyre sold out.
maybe you can ask if theyre restockable?

Najwa Z said...

Thanks so much! i kinda figured. Kicking myself now for waiting till i had the money. poo. :p

divas-fashionista said...

Hey!
Greetings from Divas Fashionista!

We are doing a pre-order and we do offer roxy shoes.
I found some similar ones, and there a whole lot of other variety and brands of shoes, if you are interested to take a look at them! :)

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1226350158838&prd=74910PIPER&sku=3086764750&Ns=P_Inventory%7C1&N=27+420&NUM=96

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1226350159497&prd=74910GINGEREYE&sku=2453994350&Ns=P_Inventory%7C1&N=27+420&NUM=96

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1226350159502&prd=74910GINGER2&sku=2456545150&Ns=P_Inventory%7C1&N=27+420&NUM=96

Thank you.
I hope you find what you want.

Divas Fashionista

ZAIREEN said...

hey dear.... last pair of the sneakery wedges part 2 in size 35.... log on to http://inlurvewith.blogspot.com dear....