Hi..I have black vest with tie back.But im not doing COD as I located in Penang.I could deliver to you through post laju if u are interested. Check out the page...
hye dear, we do have vest. you can have a look at http://superrolling.blogspot.com . the price is rm35 but inc postage. you can email us for cod place. tq
Here at the trade corner, customers would get to pop in their requests and e-shop owners who carry the item(s) can contact the customer about this! This is like, so gonna save time opening all those tabs and searching and then forgetting where and what we wanted, no?
3 comments:
Hi..I have black vest with tie back.But im not doing COD as I located in Penang.I could deliver to you through post laju if u are interested.
Check out the page...
http://treblemelody.blogspot.com/2008/11/lovely-buttons-vest_22.html
hye dear,
we do have vest. you can have a look at http://superrolling.blogspot.com . the price is rm35 but inc postage. you can email us for cod place. tq
hello,
we have stripey black vest with tei back ribbon. if interested please visit www.chamberoffashion.blogspot.com
Post a Comment