
Hello all!
I'm looking for a metal-casing clutch, any colour, preferably rectangle shape, and my budget is below RM35.Pre-loved is most welcome =)
And I'm also looking for Anna Sui coin purse that's big enough to fit a normal handphone. =)
My budget is RM 15 and below.
&anyone selling their pre-loved teen romance book? ;D Please leave comments &links here and I'll check em out yeah =)Thank you so much.
*picture credits to : http://baglovers08.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Heyheyyy! i have pre-loved romance book for sale! Email me @ teohweili@gmail.com
Will mail you the list! And do let me know your budget!
thanks!
hi,
i'm selling my pre loved clutch at rm30! you can have a look at it at my blog
www.wuciwuget.blogspot.com
thanks!
i have pre-loved romance books for sale. pls email me at ngweilin@gmail.com
Hey, not sure if you're still interested... but do check out our blog ~ dlookinglass.blogspot.com for the metal-casing clutch :)we have one last one left in white...
Post a Comment