helllo !! i m looking for this denim skirt and the rose waist clincher which is below rm24. anyone who hv it pls leave a comment here. pic credit to phlox studio. thx.
hye thr, we do have rose clincher and it is rm26. Since it is a last piece, we dont mind selling it at rm26(inc reg postage). So the belt just cost rm23 and another rm3 for postage. Do visit http://superrolling.blogspot.com
I have the exact denim skirt and I bought it from Phlox Studio. I want to let go of it because I rarely wear it and I feel like it's such a waste to have it hanging in cupboard. Better to let it go to a much better owner. :)
I'm selling it for RM 30 including Pos Ekspres. I've only worn it once. Conditions are still perfect as new and it is size M (waist size 26-27).
Mail me if you're interested: beckie_wackie@yahoo.com :)
Here at the trade corner, customers would get to pop in their requests and e-shop owners who carry the item(s) can contact the customer about this! This is like, so gonna save time opening all those tabs and searching and then forgetting where and what we wanted, no?
5 comments:
hye thr,
we do have rose clincher and it is rm26. Since it is a last piece, we dont mind selling it at rm26(inc reg postage). So the belt just cost rm23 and another rm3 for postage. Do visit http://superrolling.blogspot.com
Thanks;
Qilah @ SuperRolling
saw it but i m looking for 2 rose one. anyway thx.
hi babe! i m selling a white rose waist clincher :) hv a look
Heya! :)
I have the exact denim skirt and I bought it from Phlox Studio. I want to let go of it because I rarely wear it and I feel like it's such a waste to have it hanging in cupboard. Better to let it go to a much better owner. :)
I'm selling it for RM 30 including Pos Ekspres. I've only worn it once. Conditions are still perfect as new and it is size M (waist size 26-27).
Mail me if you're interested: beckie_wackie@yahoo.com :)
xoxo
Hey! I've the exact rose waist clincher...if u still want it, i can sell it to u for RM20.
Do email me if u're interested.
wendygurl85@gmail.com
=)
Post a Comment