Tuesday, December 30, 2008



I'm looking for the Carrie Bradshaw Heels. I'm a Vincci size 5. My budget is RM150 and below. I don't mind if it's preloved as long as it's in really good condition. Do email me at julialau89@yahoo.com. Picture credits to Dirty Stiletto.Thanks!

4 comments:

Syima said...

hye~ juz so u know i saw quite the same one at the NOSE klcc. price below rm120 i think. u should check it out. da diffrence is it has oxford design on the front surface. the holes n other design r the same.

Anonymous said...

i make a pre order under gojane.com thru http://divas-fashionista.blogspot.com/ . that heels is for sale for RM96 including shipping etc. i think u shld wait for her next pre order. but it takes time.

doodlemistress said...

Fringe has gorgeous shoes and the Bradshaw ones have sold like hot cakes.

http://dfringe.blogspot.com/2008/11/bradshaw_10.html

There are limited sized but perhaps you can ask if they can restock.

JuLJuL said...

thanks girls! =)