Hey there,
I am looking for a vest which will fit a size 14.
If not a size 14, hopefully a vest which is adjustable to fit.
Preferably one with a bow at the back.
Thanks.
Regards,
Joey
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
we've forever 21 and h&m vests which range from sizes s-l
perhaps you might wanna drop www.bispree.blogspot.com by to have a look ;)
heyyy. check us out. we've a whole range of vest that can surely fit you (: bow-ed too! :D
http://aphroditetouch.blogspot.com
hello there,
I bought a black vest few months ago from clothes bucket.
I've been trying to resell it as it was too long for me [the neck area, i have short torso]. It is adjustable, with a bow at back as mentioned.
Bought it for RM30. I can sell you for RM20. Never worn before. Brand New.
Email me for more info [tomatoevschillie@hotmail.com]
check us out! we have a denim tie back vest that was too big for me. im a uk6.
wwww.le-sex-appeal.blogspot.com
Hi,
I've found the vest I am looking for but now looking for another one which has a full back. TQ
Post a Comment