Monday, January 19, 2009

Hi!

I need help with a couple of questions. It's nothing to do with fashion but the repair/alteration/modification of it.

1. I am looking for a place that can fix the lining of a handbag (the fabric inside the handbag) as I have a bag but it is all ripped up inside.

2. I am also looking for a place that can dye canvas shoes. I have a pair of wedges made of canvas and the colour has faded.

I've looked everywhere online but I can't seem to find anything. Would u be able to help me put a notice up on ur site to see if anyone knows of a place that can do this? Or can u direct me somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

:) said...

hey babe, you can check out ikano power centre, P1 level, OPPOSITE Uncle Lim's Kopitiam. Its a shoe repair and also bag repair shop. Abit on the pricy side tho. Goodluck :)

Wow!!!EeksMine said...

Yup you can get the lining repaired at any cobbler at any mall. As 4 d shoes since its canvas U can buy fabric die which is sold in bottle
& use a brush to paint it in. D paint
can be bought at any Art Supply shop
like d ones in Central market or Petaling Strret. Tat way its so much cheaper than sending it to the cobbler. Hope I am of help. Meanwhile
check up on our blog if time permits.
hhttp://woweeksmine.blogspot.com