Tuesday, January 13, 2009



I am looking for Braided dress that look like the following picture. Size XS/S. Budget below RM40. Preferably dark colour

5 comments:

The Duchesses said...

We currently have a last piece but it's a brighter electric blue colour. Other than the colour, it's exactly the same piece. Don't hesitate to ask questions by mailing us at rubydutchess@gmail.com

Hope that we've help u.

xoxo,
the duchesses

Szen said...

hey. i have the exact same piece but in white and preloved. only worn it once and in good condition. selling it for rm20. do email me at amber_szen89@hotmail.com if you're interested ya. thanks! =)

LuLu Yong said...

If you're around KL, I suggest you to go to SG Wang as I saw the exact dress there selling for RM25 only at Lvl 6and the quality is really good too.
However, you can browse around www.foreverboutique.blogspot.com to see if there's any similar top or not =)
Thank you.

mandy said...

hi, i have the exactly the same one in dark grey. new one. email me for price. mandymny@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hiii babe!

sugardressing has the similar piece ;)

here is the link :
http://sugardressing.blogspot.com/2009/01/deep-v-dress_18.html

xoxo, sugardressing
http://sugardressing.blogspot.com