Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm looking for this kind of black skinny pants from Cat In a Bowl or Kiss and Tell in size M or L.
The measurements are around,
Low waist = 16.75inch, Crotch = 8inch, Length = 36inch, Hips = 20inch, Thigh = 10inch



The material of the pants can be cotton or satin, and if possible stretchable.
My budget was around RM50 and below, cheaper will be better. =p

Kindly leave me a comment if you have one of this. Thank you very very much!

Pics credited to Cat In a Bowl & Kiss And Tell.

4 comments:

FRENCH KISS ♥ said...

Hey there,

I just saw someone selling the black skinny pants in M in page from diary!
you should check it out! :)

Anonymous said...

hii babe!

Deep V skinny pants is available here ;)

below is the link :
http://sugardressing.blogspot.com/2009/01/deep-v-skinny-black.html


xoxo, sugardressing
http://sugardressing.blogspot.com

Miss Cuddles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Cuddles said...

Hi there,


I was the one who bought this Skinny Black Pants in size M from Cat In a Bowl.. But unfortunately, it dos not fit me very well :( Its still new with tag, and yes.. interested? Pls do mail me at just_me_honey_bee@yahoo.com

Oya, I give u free shipping for it if you want. Mail me for further q's.

Thank you :)