Monday, February 16, 2009



1) Maxi dress from Lovely Lolitas - tiering is at the bottom, instead of starting after the waist! :)
- I'm not so sure if this piece is sold out, but I'm interested in getting a maxi dress with that sort of tiering at the bottom for less than RM50



2) The "Grace Kelly" dress from Plusfabulous.com - sold out :(
- Budget: Preferably RM40 and below

email me at: pungshalene@gmail.com

5 comments:

Sha-Lene said...

Oh and I'm also looking for red checkered leggings... or any Gossip Girl-inspired leggings! :)

Thank you so much!

Sha-Lene said...

And basically floral dresses that can fit UK14. :)

Anonymous said...

we do have one in our shop .. but the max size i think it only fits UK10 please check it out.. thx :)
http://modishstudio.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=31
from : modishstudio.com

Unknown said...

Hi..
I do have something similar..

Go to http://swe3ts.blogspot.com/2009/03/maxis-are-here-batch-1.html

Tq

Rachel Heah said...

Hey babe, check out the Water Colour Maxi at www.colour-me-pretty.blogspot.com