Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello there, I am looking for these babies,

1. Studded Skirt.
Picture credits : OldFlame



2. "Looking for Mr. Perfect" Tee.



3. Chanel Handbag.
Vintage or the highest grade replica.



I'm a UK6 size. I don't mind if it's a pre-loved or if you know where can I get them!

Thank you ladies. Drop me a comment! Thanks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the chanel handbag,
check out http://www.just-bag-it.blogspot.com/

Heaven4Angels said...

we have Chanel bags
http://heaven-for-angels.blogspot.com

our in stocks are sold out...
open for final pre order :)

Anonymous said...

I have one for sale :) Brand new,never used :)

email me at halliehong@hotmail.com

CocoGoddess said...

we have it at footybag.blogspot.com
mail us if u r interested at footybag@hotmail.com ;)

KITTY PARADISE said...

Hello there!
Our blogshop is just selling replica handbags!
http://onlybrandedreplica.blogspot.com

Have a look!

KITTY PARADISE said...

Hello there!
We're professional selling replica handbags
Visit us for more!
http://onlybrandedreplica.blogspot.com

Alvina said...

Hi...i have a studded skirt for sale...mail me at vina90_foreversingle@yahoo.com...

www.ilovejewelries.com said...

may you like gucci replica of LC replica ??? can get at www.ilovejewelries.com :)