Tuesday, February 17, 2009



I'm looking for a set of dress in red(as attached in pic) with the matching heels(exactly in pic) in size 8/39 :)

My budget for d dress and d heels shud be less than RM45(each item)

Will appreciate if you could help me find this :) Thanks so so much!!

Rgds,
Allysa

9 comments:

Rachel Heah said...

Babe, not really sure if you're gonna be interested but www.colour-me-pretty.blogspot.com has that dress but its black (Her Royal Highness).

Anonymous said...

hey :)
I have the exact same red dress, but without the clincher.
perhaps you could email me at liptricks.liptricks@gmail.com
thanksssss :)

cute as button said...

hey, we have an adorable red dress in Mon Cheri.

check it out!

http://oui-moncheri.blogspot.com

Bows Lover said...

hey we have a similar dress at Bows Lover. but a different clincher, click us to view it. :)

www.bowslover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, we have the same dress at http://ciaobella-babes.blogspot.com but with a belt instead of clincer. Do drop us an e-mail if you are interested. Since we are new, I am willing to negotiate the price. ;)

Dusty Lace said...

hello!
i have the same red dress (with a different clincher) for RM 45 and i offer free registered postage!

please e-mail me at dusty.lace@gmail.com if you're interested! :)

Anonymous said...

I spotted the exact same dress at www.blinkingtree.blogspot.com.
it's not the same clincher though.

btw i like the heels too. can you lemme know where to get it if you do find out?
thanks!

AutumnCloset said...

I saw the heels in autumn closet sales site. http://autumncloset11-sales.blogspot.com/2009/02/shoes-frenzzzyyyy.html

Simple Clothings Online Boutique said...

Hey there..
Visit :
http://simpleclothings.blogspot.com
dress at RM 25! :)