Hey babe I have a set of baju kurung (blue artistic prints) that I specially tailor-made for my college event last time, only worn once. The size and length should be able to cater ur needs. Should u be interested, email me at wonderwardrobe@gmail.com or check out http://wonderwardrobe@blogspot.com :)
Here at the trade corner, customers would get to pop in their requests and e-shop owners who carry the item(s) can contact the customer about this! This is like, so gonna save time opening all those tabs and searching and then forgetting where and what we wanted, no?
3 comments:
heyy. i got baju kurungs, with skirts of length 39 inches.
mail me at hannaafifa_812@msn.com
Hey babe I have a set of baju kurung (blue artistic prints) that I specially tailor-made for my college event last time, only worn once. The size and length should be able to cater ur needs. Should u be interested, email me at wonderwardrobe@gmail.com or check out http://wonderwardrobe@blogspot.com :)
email me
i have a lot of em!
my height is 173cm
size s/m
qila_qiqi@yahoo.com
Post a Comment