


I am going to UK soon for my further studies and I would love to have some trench coats in my closet.. I am looking for stylish trench coats like those in the pictures.. Not the same exact piece though, anything similar will do.. Owh, pics are credited to Google.. HEHE
Size : M : UK 8 -10 (Im kinda in the middle)
Price : below RM65 (preferably)
I dont mind whether it's pre-order, in stock or preloved as long as the trench coats are thick enough to make me feel warm.. HEHE
Do email me at silent.scorpio.bru@gmail.com or leave your comments here...
5 comments:
found one at www.rainbowscurl.blogspot.com
don't know if that's the one you're looking for. Good luck!
babe we got stylish trench coats ;)
2 designs ;)
SOLD OUT but RESTOCKABLEupon request
definitely below ur price ;)
so awesome u gotta check out:
http://cocogoddess.blogspot.com
CODE JK1603
http://angiephobbies.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-03-17T14%3A31%3A00%2B08%3A00&max-results=3
http://angiephobbies.blogspot.com
=)
Hey I happened across a houndstooth trench similar to the second pic, at a preorder site, going for RM55.
http://myfashionmah.com/product_dtl.php?prd_id=3222
we already mail u. hope u received it.
Post a Comment