I'm looking for an oversized clutch for everyday use.
The Michael Kors clutch in the above photo is PERFECT and gorgeous, but I challenge the blog shop owners to show me more gorgeous clutches! My only requirement is that it's not too small, and not "underdressed". Thanks in advance!
Here at the trade corner, customers would get to pop in their requests and e-shop owners who carry the item(s) can contact the customer about this! This is like, so gonna save time opening all those tabs and searching and then forgetting where and what we wanted, no?
4 comments:
http://daisydeariesx.blogspot.com/search/label/Clutches
I have a clutch here..
check out our website for some beautiful clutch :)
http://sweetminkonline.blogspot.com
tq :)
We have oversized cluthes in Red, Purple and Green!
see http://livingitpretty.blogspot.com/2009/04/versatile-clutch.html
hye, we have an over sized cluth in white with orange and pink. here's some pictures of it;
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rFRJgQ6q-5g/Sa6lGJ3zccI/AAAAAAAADCQ/PxuGHF5Czvs/s1600-h/lolitablack1.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rFRJgQ6q-5g/SaKrTMLrakI/AAAAAAAAC_U/8Yy5IMwszU8/s1600-h/DSCN3212edit.JPG
or click here for the post http://marshmallow123.blogspot.com/2009/02/funky-crocs.html
hope you might like it. =)
Post a Comment