Monday, May 4, 2009

hey there. im looking for 5 stuffs. hope you can post this up in your blog.



1) a BLACK full back vest. prefer the exact same like the pictures. budget below rm40. picture credit to ClothesBucket.



2) studded belt. design A in black with gold studs. budget below rm40. picture credit to 1dressaholic.



3) high waisted pinafore in BLACK. should be right below the chest level type and about knee length. no attached top to it. budget below rm50. picture credit to An Old Flame.



4) this Miss Bitch tee. any colour. budget below rm25. picture credit to LushSerendipity.

5) transparent bra strap.(no attached picture) budget below rm5. just plain transparent, NO DESIGN.

pre-loved is welcome, if you have any of the items above do leave a comment. thanks! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a transparent bra stripe. mail me at choongyenyen@hotmail.com

by Carmen said...

Hey babe, I have this Pinafore skirt that you're looking for from MNG. Its brand new and the tag is still attached to it. It's size 34.Very good quality. I got it for RM129 and willing to let go for RM60 only. Iknow it is above you budget but if you're interested, email me at stitch8.blogspot.com.i'll sent you the pictures. thanks

cheers,
carmen

by Carmen said...

Sorry, i mean email me at stitch8@live.com. thanks

eNatasha said...

Hey babe i have the high waisted pinafore in black. totally fits ur description.

brand new, have never worn it. ill sell it to u for rm40 (including postage) =)

email me at enatasha07@hotmail.com to discuss further okies

Circle Closet. said...

Hey there!

I have the "Miss Bitch" statement tees in two colours - blue and green! Both brand new and I have not posted them up on my blogshop. Will post them up in these few days.

Do email me if you're interested so that I could reserve them for you.

Email: circlecloset@gmail.com

Fashion Preloved said...

visit www.fashionpreloved.blogspot.com for a black pinafore. only RM30

x
FP

angelino saw. said...

i've found everything i wanted ya. thanks! :D

fashionholic gal said...

Hi babe i have the pinafore skirt and vest that you're looking for yea. Drop me an email at fashionholicgal@gmail.com.
You'll be thrilled at our service.