Hi,
I am searching for boyfriend Tee that looks like these pictures. Any colour...
Preferably under RM50.
*thanks to http://www.wearustyle.blogspot.com for the pictures!
Thanks,
Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,
I am searching for boyfriend Tee that looks like these pictures. Any colour...
Preferably under RM50.
*thanks to http://www.wearustyle.blogspot.com for the pictures!
Thanks,
Jen
4 comments:
We have a BF shirt in black and white. visit and mail us and we will get back to u with the best price.
hey. we've a similar bf tees to the ones in the pics.
http://garderobe-mode.blogspot.com/2009/04/we-3-bf-shirts.html
http://garderobe-mode.blogspot.com/2009/02/pleats-and-checkered.html
let us know if you're interested ya. thanks! =)
garde.rb@gmail.com
www.garderobe-mode.blogspot.com
I have the same exact BF shirt in white that I bought from Wear U Style.
Brand new never been worn.
Email me: glitzzzz@gmail.com
Hi
I have too, but in check style rather than in plain color
Check Out
http://stylista88.blogspot.com/2009/05/check-mate-1.html
and
http://stylista88.blogspot.com/2009/05/check-mate-2.html
Much Love
www.stylista88.blogspot.com
Post a Comment