hi! i'm pretty new to online shopping and unfortunately, I don't really have the time to go through scores of boutiques to look for things. Right now, these 2 things are on my lemming list:
A chic, black bomber jacket that's not too bulky. (this one's from urban outfitters)
A white-grey comfy, body hugging pullover/hoodie similar to the one the girl in the picture is wearing =) I swear i'm not trying to dress like Bella Swan lol! I'll probably be going overseas really soon, so when I watched the movie and saw this, I really liked it and I think it will work for normal everyday lectures and whatnot.
I hope these are out there somewhere! and at an affordable price too =/ rm70 and below. Thanks for the help!
6 comments:
hi babe. i have an off-white pullover from topshop. email me at andreamjy@gmail.com for pictures and price k babe =)
hey. we have a grey pullover, and lots of clothes for that you can wear when you go overseas. =) do check it out at our website, www.garderobe-mode.blogspot.com or email us at garde.rb@gmail.com so we can send the pictures to you. thanks! =)
Hey, I saw a something similar in tipsie-topsie! :)
http://tipsietopsie.blogspot.com/2009/05/hoodie-dress.html
Hi girl,
we have the black rider jacket made of faux leather. definitely worth it. only RM55.
Feel free to visit us:
http://voguespeak.blogspot.com
check out
www.iamesha.blogspot.com
for black leather jacket
Hi, I have a white hoodie which buttons up in front, as in the picture you attached. It also comes in black and brown and is WAAAAY below RM70! Check it out at http://kookyeighties.blogspot.com, it's called THE ULTIMATE HOODIE.
Please feel free to drop me an email at kookyeighties@gmail.com =)
Post a Comment